Free Australia Wide delivery on orders over $599
Come in and Visit Us: 241 High St, Northcote VIC 3070
Vintage map of Northcote (1921)
This vintage map of modern day Northcote and Thornbury covers the Merri creek to the west and Darebin creek to the east. It includes landmarks such as the Northcote cricket ground (now the Bill Lawry oval), Penders park and Batman park. It shows historical and now non-existent sites such as the clay quarry on which all nations park now sits and a racecourse next to st Georges road.
Available in 11x14 (inches), 16x20 (inches) or 600x800 (mm) this print has been professionally restored to remove major blemishes, creases and marks from the original scanned document. Minor imperfections will remain to provide the character this vintage map exudes.
Despatch timeframe for prints only:
- All prints are custom printed per order.
- For A1, A2, A2, A4 sized prints, please allow 1 business day for dispatch
- For Medium, Large and Extra Large size prints, up to 1 week printing processing required before dispatch.
Australia courier cost:
|Print size||Cost||Dispatch time||Delivery time|
|A1, A2, A3, A4||$10||1 business day||1-3 business days|
|Medium, Large||$15||1 week||1-3 business days|
1-3 business days
|Framed prints||Qoute||2-3 weeks||1-3 business days|
- All framed prints are custom printed and framed per order.
The process can take between 2-3 weeks maximum. Shipping quoted per order.
- Worldwide shipping is available for all prints, please contact for quote.
Returns & Exchanges:
- We are happy to offer an exchange or return on all prints and framed prints.
- To be eligible, prints and framed prints must be returned and received within 7 days of delivery in brand new condition.
- Returns payment will be refunded via the original payment method.
- Returns and exchanges shipping cost is at the expense of the purchaser.